EXECUTIVE AND LEADERSHIP COACHING
RECIPIENT OF THE 2016 COACH IMPACT AWARD
International Coach Federation, Vancouver Chapter
This award is the highest award category in British Columbia for coaching excellence individual partnership (Coach Impact) level.
Watch Tana’s acceptance speech
AWAKEN THE LEADER WITHIN
I use an integral coaching methodology, the process outlined in my book “Awaken Your Authentic Leadership“, emotional intelligence assessments, mindfulness and physical practices to improve your effectiveness at knowing and leading yourself, in order to support your teams and organization. Through a series of confidential 1:1 sessions, you will discover the next steps to becoming the authentic and emotionally intelligent leader you aspire to be.
RECHARGE YOUR LEADERSHIP
At times in your career, it can be helpful to have an experienced guide — someone who can support you for a short time, to explore the possibilities for how to improve your leadership in targeted ways:
- Discover your authentic leadership style
- Hone your relationship skills
- Self-manage to let go of unhelpful, automatic patterns of belief and behaviour
- Successfully manage a major transition in your career
- Develop your ability to have difficult conversations
- Manage and lower the volume on your critical internal voice
- Learn to stand up and speak up for what you believe in
- Learn to stand down and develop a more approachable way of being
ASSESSMENTS I USE
The TTI EQ is perfect as an introductory Self Assessment that aligns to Daniel Goleman’s 5 hallmarks of Emotional Intelligence (Self Awareness, Self Regulation, Motivation, Empathy and Social Skills). This assessment provides a starting point for initial explorations of EI and it’s practical application and is available in a format that is integrated with a DISC Profile as well.
The MHS EQi-2.0 Self Assessment or 360 Review provide in-depth results along 5 Composite Scales (Self Perception, Self Expression, Interpersonal Relationships, Decision Making and Stress Tolerance) and related 15 sub scales. The assessment reports can be returned to again and again for leadership development opportunities over the years.
The TalentSmart EI Self or Multi-Rater Assessments provide results aligned with Daniel Goleman’s 4-Quadrant model (Self Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness and Relationship Management) of Emotional Intelligence. Included with the assessment is an online tracking tool and a multi-media learning centre.
“I highly recommend Tana Heminsley’s executive coaching. Tana had an amazing way to listen and quickly understand my career concerns and questions before putting together a development plan that was incredibly insightful and helpful. I have been able to approach difficult conversations with more confidence and clarity, I have more self-awareness, and I have learned skills and techniques to minimize the craziness in my work.”Cindy Muller, P. Eng.
- Have a self-limiting behaviour you would like to change in order to be a more effective leader?
- Feel frustrated, lost or unsure of the next step to take in your career?
- Want more meaning and to translate that into your leadership and your life?
- Want to explore the question, “How may I serve?”
- Have a team member who’s struggling to be a great leader?